Time to rejuvenate your stash or (shock!) reduce your yarn burden?
Freehold Yarn Co. will host our first yarn swap, everyone is welcome (even if you're not swapping). We'll provide cake, tea, and coffee as well as a great space for everyone to gather, if you're swapping we'll have some little goodie bags and 10% off in store (just so you can replenish that stash!!)
- Yarn must be clearly labeled, if it's an incomplete skein/ball please skein, weigh and label the yarn to the best of your ability.
- Yarn must be clean, dust and moth!! free.
- Focus on natural fibres as is reflected in the yarn we have in the shop.
- Give as you'd like to receive, but be prepared that you won't find *exactly* what you want. You can sell or barter yarn, but we'd like a focus on simply swapping and sharing, if you're looking for a top price and to get back exactly what you paid it might be better off listing it online.
- Share more than yarn! Bring some project ideas that you think would work with the yarn, it'll help people see what they can do with a single skein or how those beautiful hand dyed skeins knit up.